Working at Education.com
Education.com offers a small company environment in a vibrant Silicon Valley setting.
Learning and Development
Whether you are interested in emerging technologies, SEO best practices, or the latest trends in social media and web 2.0, we want to help our employees grow their professional knowledge and bulk up their portfolios with great work.
If you are looking for honest feedback and a cool group of people to work with, Education.com is for you. Not only can you build great relationships with the people in the office, you will be better prepared to work with freelancers, advertisers and non-profit organizations from all over the US.
Job Openings by Department
Location: San Mateo, CA
Position Title: Ad Operations Manager
Duration: Full Time
Education.com is seeking an Ad Operations Manager to play a critical role in our overall, growing success. Your expertise will be leveraged throughout the entire ad campaign lifecycle. From ad product development, RFP responses, trafficking, optimizing, and billing, you will be empowered to make decisions that directly impact Education.com’s revenue goals.
- Coordinate with our ad sales team to develop creative RFP responses
- Traffic and QA campaigns in DFP Premium
- Clearly communicate status of campaigns to internal and external clients
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimization
- Coordinate with our accounting team to provide accurate billing data
- Stay up to date with industry trends, how they affect our business, and how we can capitalize on them for revenue opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years ad operations experience
- DFP Premium experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to communicate with a variety of business groups, including sales, engineering, design, editorial, and product teams
- An independent thinker with creative troubleshooting and escalation experience
- Deep understanding of the online advertising ecosystem
- Working knowledge of Excel (index match, sumifs)
Send your resume and questions to email@example.com, attn: Ivan Lee