Cat and Mouse Game
Are you looking for an easy-to-play, fun game? Try Cat and Mouse! All you need is a large bedsheet or tablecloth, a "cat" and a "mouse" and you're set for this silly take on tag!
What You Need:
- A large bed sheet or tablecloth
- At least four kids
What You Do:
- Pick one player to be the cat and one player to be the mouse.
- All other players kneel down on the ground holding onto the edge of the sheet.
- The cat needs to find and tag the mouse. The mouse crawls around under the sheet, as the cat crawls around on top of the sheet.
- The rest of the players shake the sheet up and down or side-to-side, puffing up the sheet so that the cat has difficulty seeing and finding the mouse!
- If the cat tags the mouse, the game is over. Then, the mouse becomes the cat and a new player becomes the mouse. It's a great game to play indoors on a rainy day, or outdoors at a picnic!