Make Chocolate Dipped Spoons!
Whether you’re looking for a great gift your child can make or a fun project your child can enjoy twice – first in the making and then in the eating – these spoons are an easy solution. Dipped in chocolate and decorative sprinkles, they’re delicious swirled in warm milk to make cocoa or in an adult’s coffee. They look beautiful wrapped in clear baking paper and tied with colorful ribbons, and you can make a large batch at once. The only hard part? Waiting until they cool to start licking the spoons!
What You Need:
- An assortment of plastic or inexpensive metal spoons
- 2 small microwave-safe bowls
- Chocolate chips
- White chocolate, broken into small bits
- Your choice of toppings: crushed peppermint candies, red and green sugar or sprinkles, blue and white sugar or sprinkles
- A rimmed baking sheet, lined with parchment or waxed paper
- Optional: Clear baker’s paper, scissors and ribbon