Create an Autumn Tree of Resolutions
The autumn season signals a winding down of sorts, when trees shed their leaves, leaves change their colors, and the end of the year approaches. Making resolutions is an activity normally set aside for the New Year. But any time of year is a fitting time to take a moment to identify goals and wishes and step back and express your thoughts. This year, create a festive fall resolution tree with your child to celebrate the season!
What You Need:
- Poster board or large sheet of paper (11” x 17” or larger)
- Thick brown marker or crayon
- Construction (or other) paper of fall colors (orange, brown, yellow, red, etc.)
- Scissors, tape, pen/pencil
- Find a printable version of this activity here (optional)