Make a Love and Kisses Jar
Who doesn’t need more love and kisses in their life? Here’s a sweet gift you and your child can make together-- sure to please the most finicky valentine!
What You Need:
- Assorted chocolate kisses and hearts
- Pink, white and red construction paper
- Gold, silver, red or black pens
- Clean, empty jars
- Red or pink ribbons
What You Do:
- Cut small hearts, strips, and other shapes out of the paper, using all different colors.
- If your child can write, have him write loving sayings on the paper. If not, he can dictate to you. Encourage him to be specific to the intended recipient: “Grandma, I love you because you’re funny.” “Daddy, you make the best pancakes ever.”
- Toss the sayings with the chocolates and layer them in a jar.
- Put on the lid, tighten, and top with ribbon tied in a pretty bow.