Make Four Season Trees!
Preschoolers love learning about the seasons and watching how trees change their leaves throughout the year. This activity provides a hands-on way for your child to illustrate how trees look during each season of the year. After you are finished, you and your child will have learned about the four seasons, and will have four beautiful pieces of artwork to hang on the wall!
What You Need:
- 4 toilet paper rolls (or 2 paper towel rolls cut in half)
- Brown paint
- 4 sheets of cardstock or heavy cardboard (light blue works best)
- Construction paper in green, yellow, orange and red
- Handful of popped popcorn
- Brown yarn
- 4 pieces of string or twine, about 8 inches long