This game is great to pull out when your kids have friends over for a get-together, plus it's a great way to burn off all those party goodies!
What You Need:
- 5 or more players
- Soft ball
- Clean floor area
What You Do:
1. One player is the pinball Jackpot. The Jackpot stands in the middle of the room. The other players sit on the floor in a circle around the Jackpot. They are the Flippers.
2. The Flippers in the circle spread their legs as wide as is comfortable and touch feet with the players on either side. The area inside the circle of feet is where the Pinball game happens.
3. The Flippers lean forward to rest their hands or arms on the floor. (If you're flexible, you may rest your whole arm on the floor.) Flippers will hit the ball with the hands or arms.
4. The players count aloud together from 1 to 3, and then 1 of the Flippers starts the ball in play. The Flippers try to hit the Jackpot while Jackpot moves around to avoid being hit. The Jackpot can't leave the circle and ball can't leave the floor.
5. The Flipper who hits the Jackpot with the ball becomes the new Jackpot.