Little Yellow Basket Activity
A tisket, a tasket, here’s a pretty homemade basket to fill with treats at Easter.
What You Need:
- Plastic strawberry basket
- Thin ribbon (such as giftwrap ribbon) in pretty colors
- Pipe cleaner
What You Do:
- Thread the ribbons through the holes in the basket. There’s no need to tie them. It’s painstaking work, but great practice in developing fine motor skills.
- String the beads on the pipe cleaner, leaving at least an inch free at each end.
- Twist the pipe cleaner into a curved handle with the beads at the top.
- Loop one end of the pipe cleaner through one side of the basket and twist closed.
- Repeat on the other side.