If your kids get bored waiting in line at the grocery store, keep them occupied with this fun game! All you need is a couple of kids and you're ready to play. Each player tries to tap the other players foot with their own, being careful not to stomp, while trying to avoid the other player's attempts! Toe fencing is a great, silly game that you can play anywhere, any time.
What You Need:
- 2 or more kids
What You Do:
- Invite players to divide into pairs. Have each pair face each other and hold hands.
- Each player tries to gently tap the top of the other player's feet or toes with her own. (Note: players should tap feet, not stomp them!)
- Both players move their feet out of the way of each attempt to keep the other player from tapping them.
- When one player has successfully tapped the other player's toes, move onto a second round!
- Play for 3-5 rounds. The player who tapped the other players foot in the most rounds is the winner.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.