A-Tisket A-Tasket a Green and Yellow Basket
Your child will have loads of fun creating this decorative basket. Be sure to fill with a secret gift or goodie before you wrap it up and share with a friend or family member.
What You Need:
- Green and yellow construction paper
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Glitter glue
- Small hole punch
What You Do:
- Use a cup to trace around to make a circle for the base of the basket. Cut this circle out.
- Cut paper into thin strips. You will need enough strips to place around the circle.
- Glue strips onto the bottom of the base.
- After the base has dried, flip upside down and decorate strips with glitter glue and sequins.
- After glitter glue dries, use hole punch to punch holes at the top of each strip. If a hole punch is not available, scissors may be used to cut a small slit.
- Fill basket with a special treat or gift.
- Then lace the ribbon through each hole.
- Tie your basket together.
Note: Other colors may be used to make baskets for different times of the year.