When it comes to their school bags, kids love to be unique. Help your child's backpack stand out from the crowd by adorning it with colorful charms that are as one of a kind as she is.
What You Need:
- 4 or more wooden beads
- Key ring
- Elastic string
- Paint brush
What You Do:
- Have your child paint the wooden beads in a contrasting color using a simple dot technique.
- Allow the beads to dry.
- Have her tie a knot in one end of the elastic string.
- Help her carefully string the beads onto the elastic.
- Tie a knot in the other end of the elastic string and attach it to the key ring.
- Affix the key ring onto your her backpack.
Make multiple charms in different sizes, shapes, and colors to really glam up her backpack.