Not all ghosts are menacing and scary. Take a bite out of these adorable, sticky-sweet banana ghosts to create a Halloween memory your kid's taste buds will never forget. Are you and your child ready for a gooey good time?
What You Need:
- Marshmallow cream (or try vanilla yogurt for a healthier version!)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Colorful straws
What You Do:
- Have your child peel the bananas.
- Let her use the blunt knife to cut each banana in half.
- Gently have her push a colorful straw through the bottom of each banana. Make sure the straw does not go all the way through the fruit.
- Encourage her to use the knife to spread marshmallow cream all over the bananas.
- Lay the bananas flat on a plate.
- Have her place two mini chocolate chips on the banana ghosts to create eyes.
- Put the bananas in the freezer.
- While you're waiting for your banana ghosts to harden, check out these worksheets, coloring pages, and printable games:
- After about 15 minutes check on your ghosts. They should be just about ready!
- Remove the ghosts after the marshmallow cream has hardened.
- Share with family and friends!