Not all ghosts are spooky and creepy. Take a bite out of these adorable sticky-sweet banana ghosts to create a Halloween memory your taste buds will never forget. Are you and your child ready for a gooey good time?
What You Need:
- Marshmallow cream
- Mini chocolate chips
- Colorful straws
What You Do:
- Have your child peel the bananas.
- Let her use the blunt knife to cut each banana in half.
- Gently have her push a colorful straw through the bottom of each banana. Make sure the straw does not go all the way through the fruit.
- Encourage her to use the knife to spread marshmallow cream all over the bananas.
- Lay the bananas flat on a plate.
- Have her place two mini chocolate chips on the banana ghosts to create eyes.
- Put the bananas in the refridgerator for about 20 minutes—just long enough to let the marshmallow cream harden.
- Share with family and friends!