Black Fuzzy Spider
Do you want a little scare with your lollipop? Here's an eight-legged creepy crawler who is sure to surprise anyone looking for a treat. Create a Halloween spider and wrap it around a lollipop. This fuzzy creature is sure to cause a silly fright!
What You Need:
- Black pipe cleaners
- Medium black poms
- Googly eyes (we used orange!)
- Low-heat glue gun, or white glue
What You Do:
- Have your child twist one pipe cleaner at a time around the base of a lollipop. Center them just under the stick, then give a strong twist once or twice so each "leg" is securely fastened. Repeat with all four sticks.
- Ask him to gently bend the legs into place to make them look like the spider is getting ready to crawl.
- Have him use the low-heat glue gun to apply a dot of glue in the center of the legs. Then, quickly press the black pom into the glue and hold it for a moment until it's secure.
- Carefully help him glue on the two googly eyes onto the pom.
- Give your spider to an unsuspecting friend and watch for the look of surprise in his eyes!