Looking to change it up a little this Easter? Hunting for Easter eggs is fun, but have you ever thought of bobbing for chocolate Easter eggs in a giant blob of whipped cream? Here's a party game that's guaranteed to be a hit (and make a mess!). Kids will be talking about this one for a while!
What You Need:
- 2 or more players (the more the merrier)
- Chocolate eggs, unwrapped
- Whipped cream
- 1 paper plate or large bowl per player
- Table or other hard surface for playing the game
What You Do:
- Scoop out a generous amount of whipped cream onto each player's plate.
- Hide several chocolate eggs in the whipped cream on each plate. Add more whipped cream if necessary.
- Set up the plates on a table, placing a napkin next to each plate. Have the players sit in front of their plates.
- When you say "go", have each player bob for her eggs using only her mouth. Players' hands must remain clasped behind their backs.
- The first person who finds all her eggs and places them on the napkin wins!