One of the best parts of Easter is the delicious treats you get to enjoy on and around the holiday. This year, you and your child can make some super cute bunny cupcakes. Not only will you love making them, but eating them as well!
What You Need:
- Easter cupcake liners
- Cupcake baking tins
- White can frosting with star shaped frosting tip
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Pink jelly beans
- Chocolate chips
- Pink marshmallows
- White gel icing
- Cupcake mix
- Clean tweezers
What You Do:
- Prepare the cupcake mix according to the instructions on the box.
- Let them cool for about 30 minutes out of the tins.
- Let the decorating begin! Help your child use a white can of frosting that comes with a star shaped frosting tip to create the tufts of the “bunny fur” on the tops of the cupcakes.
- Cut one pink marshmallow in half diagonally for each cupcake.
- Have your child stick two halves in the icing at the top of each cupcake to create the ears.
- Let her put chocolate chip eyes on.
- Put on a jelly bean nose.
- This step is all you! Use a pair of clean tweezers to pick up sprinkles and create whiskers on the Bunny Cupcakes.
- Have your child help you make a smile with the sprinkles.
- Help your child outline the edge of the marshmallow ears with white gel icing so the pink shows through the middle.
Now you can share your cupcakes with the entire family. Happy Easter!