Craft a miniature masterpiece with the help of pipe cleaners and candy. This charming piece of edible jewelry is easy to make, fun to give, and delicious to eat!
What You Need:
- Taffy (wrapped in paper)
- Red pipe cleaner
- White pipe cleaner
- Hot glue gun
What You Do:
- Let your child cute the red pipe cleaner into three equally-sized pieces.
- Have her do the same to the white pipe cleaner. She should now have three short pieces of red pipe cleaner and three short pieces of white pipe cleaner.
- Let your child bend each of the pipe cleaner pieces into a circle.
- Have her twist the ends around each other to lock the ring shape in place.
- Help her carefully use the hot glue gun to place a single drop of glue on the bottom of each paper-wrapped piece of taffy.
- Have your child press a pipe cleaner ring into the drop of glue of each piece of candy.
- Set aside the candy rings to dry.
- After a few minutes, she'll be ready to wear, eat or give away her candy creations!