Car Parking Game
Does your child love to play with toy cars? Here’s a terrific way for your little driver to take his toy cars for a spin and practice his number recognition skills at the same time.
What You Need:
- Toy cars
What You Do:
- Use your paper to create a parking lot for your child’s toy cars.
- Take your marker and ruler to draw lines for parking spaces around the outside of the paper.
- Have your child print a number beginning at 1, in each of the parking spaces.
- Call out a number from the parking lot and have your child drive his toy car in and park it in the appropriate space.
- Continue calling numbers until all of his cars have been parked.