What You Need:
- Several sheets of cardstock in various colors, cut into 4” x 4” flower shapes (you can use a flower-shaped cookie cutter)
- Crayons or markers
- Small photo of your child
- Green pipe cleaners
- Clear tape
- 1 full sheet of cardstock
What You Do:
- Encourage your child to decorate at least three or four of the card stock flowers with crayons or markers.
- Glue your child's photo in the center of one of the decorated flowers.
- Help her tape green pipe cleaners to the back of each flower to create stems.
- Invite her to decorate the full sheet of cardstock with crayons or markers.
- Roll the cardstock into a funnel shape and secure with clear tape. Make sure the decorations on the cardstock are facing out.
- Place the flowers inside the cardstock funnel to create a fun bouquet.
Use a large flower-shaped cookie cutter as a pattern for creating the flower shapes.
Instead of cardstock use index cards, poster board, or cardboard scraps for the flowers.
Personalize the bouquet by writing the letters of the recipient's name on the flowers.