What You Do:
- Cut the string cheese in half to make the base of the amputated finger.
- Help your child by carving out a small nail bed on the end of one side of the cheese. The nail bed should be the same size as on an adult fingernail. To make it appear more realistic, round the edges of the finger by gently whittling any straight edges.
- Create a knuckle by cutting three lines midway up the “finger.”
- Place a tiny dot of cream cheese on the bed of the nail.
- Cut up the bell pepper into tiny, rounded squares and fit them into the nail beds for a colorful fingernail, and you’re ready to munch!
Pair this tasty side with Scary Eyeballs!