Concoct a Pitcher of Love Punch!
Create a splash at your next Valentine's Day celebration with extra touches like these tasty "love punch" recipes. Your child can show family and friends that she loves them with some fresh, fruity drinks—made from scratch! With just some juice, red fruits, and a little ingenuity, you can surprise any party attendee with a refreshing drink. Here are a few simple recipes to offer your loved one a special love potion this Valentine’s Day.
What You Need:
- Red punch
- Ice cube trays
- Sparkling drink (such as Sprite or 7-Up)
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen berries (raspberries, strawberries, etc.)
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Red fruits (strawberries, raspberries, cherries)
- Cranberry, apple, or grape juice (or all three)