Cupcake Paper Craft
Cupcake paper crafts are cute and creative for Valentine's Day. Your child can create some unique cards with this cupcake paper craft using materials found around the kitchen! Instead of buying generic greeting cards, why not take out some of your old cupcake papers to help him craft some lovely personalized cards? They’re adorable and fun to make! Your child will strengthen his creativity and fine motor skills in the process. Make a cupcake paper craft card with your child this February.
What You Need:
- Cupcake papers (preferably red, pink, and white)
- Construction paper
- Decorations (buttons, stickers, plastic jewels, etc.)
What You Do:
- Have your child take out the cupcake papers and place them on a table. Flatten them out so they make a circle.
- Ask your child to trim the papers, fold them into triangles, and cut them, or make smaller circles. Suggest stacking them inside each other. See what your child's creative mind can come up with using these materials!
- Have him cut out some hearts using the construction paper. Experiment with using the hearts as a backdrop to hold the cupcake papers.
- Help your child glue some buttons to the paper, or attach some stickers or cut-outs. Creativity is key!
- See if there are any other kitchen items you can use. Can you trace a heart-shaped cookie cutter? Encourage him to get creative!
Voila! Your child has designed his own unique Valentine’s Day cards that are sure to please!