Everyone has dreams and aspirations. The hard part is striving to make those dreams come true. Writing them down is the first step in helping your kid to do all that he can to make his dreams come true. Get the ball rolling with his colorful craft that has your kid write his hopes for the future inside of clouds. Once he's done, post these clouds somewhere prominent to motivate him.
What You Need:
- Construction paper
- Crayons or colored pencils
What You Do:
- Have your child select a sheet of blue construction paper to be his sky.
- What is this sky missing? Clouds! Using other colors of construction paper, help him cut out cloud shapes.
- Let him glue each cloud to his blue sky background.
- Time to brainstorm: what does your child want? What are his dreams for the future?
- Using the crayons or colored pencils, have him write his dreams on the clouds—one dream per cloud.