Easter Egg Paint
A shiny Easter egg is one of the best surprises to find in the springtime, and now your child can make her own with simple materials around the house! This Easter egg paint looks good on paper, on real eggs or on the sidewalk outside, because it's made with glossy condensed milk. Let your child show her creative side by making zigzags, polka dots and lines to create these egg decorations.
What You Need:
- White paper
- Empty egg carton
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Cotton swabs
What You Do:
- Have your child draw a large egg shape on white paper, and then draw some designs on with pencil.
- Now she can pour some sweetened condensed milk into each section of the egg carton.
- The carton is perfect for keeping colors separate. Add a few drops of food coloring into each section, and mix well. You can start with red, yellow and blue and then combine colors to make secondary colors like green, orange and purple.
- Invite your child to dip cotton swabs into the thick paint and apply it to the sketched egg shape. Use different swabs for each color to make sure the colors don't mix.
- When she's finished, let the painting dry to a beautiful, glossy finish.
This special paint is sure to make Easter crafting fun and memorable!