Easter Egg Painting
Use watercolors and crayons to create magical Easter egg paintings that the kids are sure to love! Teach your child about resistance while she creates a beautiful Easter decoration with this festive craft.
What You Need:
- White construction paper
- Watercolor paints
What You Do:
- Start off by having your child draw a large egg shape on a piece of white construction paper
- Using different colored crayons, have your child make some designs on the egg. She can even use white, which creates a very pretty effect.
- Encourage her to make some patterns on the egg. Be sure she presses down firmly on the crayon so that it will properly resist the paint.
- Have her lightly paint the entire egg using the watercolor paints.
- Let the egg dry completely.
- Once it’s finished drying, she can cut the egg out.
Encourage your child to find a good place to display her project so that the whole family can enjoy it.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.