Make a Flower Pot Pen Bouquet
As school starts up there's no better time for getting your kid off to a fresh, fun, organized start. Here's a classic desk craft for style-minded students. These homemade pen bouquets put some fun into doing homework and they make for a lovely floral arrangement that will last for years! As an added bonus, your child will create such distinctively decorated writing implements that organization will be easy - everyone in your home will know instantly where these pens belong!
What You Need:
- Plain 4” terracotta pot (without any dirt)
- Marbles or decorative pebbles to fill the pot to about 3/4" below the top rim
- Green florist's tape (smooth, mat plastic tape with sticky back, available at craft stores)
- Assorted silk flowers with stems
- Pack of 6 plain ball-point pens