Create a vibrant and dazzling array of flowers by blending and scraping into paint! Mix and swirl tempera paint on paper to create beautiful colors, then cut out the flowers to create a festive collage. This is a beautiful way to create a one-of-a-kind card for your best friend or loved one.
What You Need:
- White watercolor paper, 11” x 17”
- White or colored construction paper for the background, 11” x 17”
- Tempera paints (bright colors only)
- Toothpicks and stir sticks (old toothbrushes are also fun!)
- Glue stick
- Black oil pastel or black paint marker