Your child can make sure all her friends get a kiss for New Year’s Eve by making little bags of Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses to give as presents. Fill bags with kisses and tie the top with some festive ribbon for a simple and delicious homemade gift. She can write a personal message and drop it in the bag to practice her writing and to make sure every one of her friends has a special New Year’s this year!
What You Need:
- Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses
- Small clear plastic bags (sandwhich bags with the zip-top cut off work great)
- Colorful ribbon
- Confetti (optional)
What You Do:
- Have your child fill a plastic bag with a handful of Hershey’s Kisses and a handful of confetti (optional).
- She can use the paper and pencil to write out a special message wishing each of her friend's a “Happy New Year!” Your child can write each of her friends a different message if she likes.
- Put the message in the bag.
- Tie the bag closed with some colorful ribbon. Curl the ends of the ribbon or work it into a festive bow.
- Make sure your child creates a bag for each one of her friends and distributes them on or before New Year’s Eve.
Now all of her friends will feel appreciated this New Year’s Eve with their own special kisses!