Witch Halloween Card
This Halloween card is fit for the scary sorcerer in your life. Celebrate Halloween by creating a magical witch that stands by itself. Make your Halloween card especially entrancing by adding glitter, sequins, and stickers for a spellbinding effect. Make this witch Halloween card for a magical friend or family member this October.
What You Need:
- Green construction paper, 8.5” x 11”
- Black construction paper, 8.5” x 11”
- Glue stick
- Multi-colored sequins, stickers, glitter
- Googly eyes
- Small black or dark green pom poms
- Black Marker
What You Do:
- Fold the green paper in half and set it down vertically with the folded edge on the left side.
- Use a pencil to draw the witch face, hair and any clothing. The face should take up most of the paper. The top of the head should fill the entire top edge of the paper.
- Cut out only the right edge of the witch's face and clothing, not altering the bottom, left side or top of the card.
- Lay the green card aside. Draw a hat on the black construction paper, and cut it out. The bottom edge of the hat (the brim of the hat) should be wider than the top edge of the card.
- Glue the bottom edge of the hat onto the top of the witch card.
- Glue the googly eyes onto the witch.
- Use crayons to color in the hair, mouth and clothing. Use black marker to outline details and add a nose.
- Glue the small pom poms onto the witch face and nose to create warts and boils.
- Add glitter to the clothing, and use stickers, sequins and beads to decorate the witches hat.
When all the glitter is dry, write a spooky message or cast your favorite spell inside the card and share with your favorite ghoulish friend on Halloween!