Reindeer decorations make the iconic animals stand nose to nose as they decorate your home. This reindeer decorations craft is inspired by hand-cut paper dolls with linking hands. String a batch of reindeer decorations in your home to create a festive paper garland or banner for Christmas. Make reindeer decorations with your kid and spread Christmas cheer.
What You Need:
- 1 sheet of large brown construction paper
- Line drawings of reindeer
Warning: supervise younger children with scissors use!
What You Do:
- Have your child draw a clear profile of a reindeer’s head.
- Cut your paper to 16” by 3½”.
- Invite your child to fold the paper in half 3 times.
- With the fold at the right, draw a reindeer in profile, with the nose and two antlers touching the fold on the right, and two antlers touching the fold on the left.
- Encourage your child to unfold carefully.
- Draw noses and eyes on your reindeer team. Don’t forget to make a big red nose for Rudolph!