Stack Those Hearts!
Want an entertaining game that's fun for all ages? This fun game uses very few materials, and the whole family is sure to enjoy it! All you need to do is gather some conversation hearts—a candy synonymous with Valentine's Day. Chances are that you won't even have to buy them, as your child will be bringing home a few bags full of them on February 14th. This motor skill-boosting game puts those colorful candies to good use—without any cavities!
What You Need:
- Bag of conversation hearts
What You Do:
- Ask your child to split the conversation hearts evenly among the players. Everyone should have at least ten of them.
- Invite him to set the timer for 20 seconds.
- Each player tries to stack as many hearts as he can in the allotted time. Whoever has the most hearts stacked when the timer goes off is the winner!
- If any player's stacks falls before the timer is done, stack again.
- If you have very young players, try playing this game without the pressure of the timer. Just see how many hearts each person can stack before their tower falls down.
The winner of this balancing act gets a big hug (or a chocolate kiss)!