DIY Independence Day Cards
Celebrate Independence Day with a bang! Create a dazzling DIY Independence Day cards filled with sparkling fireworks and hand them out to friends and family members.
What You Need:
- Watercolor paper
- Watercolor paints
- Paint brushes
- Red, blue, white and silver metallic pipe cleaners
What You Do:
- Fold a sheet of watercolor paper in half.
- Use a pencil to lightly draw out your Independence design on the front of the card.
- Paint in your design using red and blue watercolors. Allow paint to dry completely.
- Cut different lengths of metallic pipe cleaners and stack them so they look like cat whiskers. Take the longest piece of pipe cleaner and wrap it around the center of the "whiskers" to bind them together. Repeat this twice to get two bursts of pipe cleaner fireworks.
- Glue the center of the pipe cleaners to the card.
- Use a marker to write a message that celebrates our country's independence on the inside of your card!