Make Leaf Rubbing Animals
Fall means cooler weather, sweaters, and, of course, falling leaves. Try this simple craft to celebrate the season of transition with your preschooler. When the neighborhood is carpeted with fallen leaves, gather a few on an afternoon walk and use them to create a simple crayon rubbing, in the shape of her favorite animal.
What You Need:
- Found fall leaves in different shapes and sizes
- Lightweight white paper (printer paper is fine)
- 1 sheet of cardboard about the same size as your paper (try reusing the front of a cereal or cracker box)
- Clear-drying, non-toxic glue
- Printable leaf rubbing frames (optional)