Octopi aren't the most cute or cuddly creatures, but they deserve love too! Let your child share her love on the legs of a paper octopus.
What You Need:
- Construction paper (red, pink, and whatever other colors you desire!)
- Crayons or colored pencils
What You Do:
- Cut out a head for the octopus.
- Let your child draw a face on the octopus. It can be realistic or more like a cartoon, whatever she wants.
- Have her use the pencil to draw 8 octopus legs.
- Cut out the 8 legs.
- Glue the legs to the back of the octopus's head.
- Have your child draw 8 hearts on red paper.
- Encourage her to cut out the hearts.
- Let your child write inside each heart something that she loves.
- Glue one heart to each leg.
You can post this octopus of love on the refrigerator or display it prominently in your child's room.