Peach Popsicle Recipe
Keep your kids hydrated during the sunny, hot days of summer with creamy yogurt popsicles. Pureed ripe peaches, vanilla yogurt, milk, agave nectar, and juicy chunks of peach come together to form a refreshing pop that's sure to cool you down lickety-split. They're completely easy to make, and completely delicious. The only hard part? Waiting for the popsicles to set!
What You Need:
- 5 ripe peaches
- ½ cup reduced fat milk
- 1 container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey, or more to taste
What You Do:
- Ask your child to puree 4 ½ peaches in a blender with the milk, yogurt, and agave nectar.
- Dice the remaining peach half and stir the small pieces into the blender.
- Pour the blended peaches into Popsicle molds or mini paper cups with Popsicle sticks inserted into the center.
- Freeze until set.
- Parents, when the pops are ready, run the Popsicle molds under hot water to loosen.
Did You Know?
Peaches are a good source of vitamin C, and are the third most popular fruit grown in the United States. They belong to the rose family—notice their sweet fragrance when they're ripe?