What You Need:
- Digital camera
- Other clothing, shoes and socks
- Colored pencils or thin magic markers
- Glue stick
What You Do:
- Have your child wear a white undershirt and plain white shorts, with no shoes or socks. Have her stand straight against a background wall, with her arms down, but not completely at her sides.
- Someone else can now take photos of her in this position.
- Next take photos of your child in the same position and location, this time wearing different outfits like pants, skirts, dresses, shirts, sweaters, shoes and socks.
- Upload the photos to your computer and print out the best ones. If you print in black and white, your child may wish to add color to the paper doll and outfits by coloring them in with colored pencils or thin markers.
- Let your child cut out the photo of herself for a paper doll. She can glue a piece of light cardboard or cardstock to the back for a sturdier doll.
Now your child can dress up the mini version of herself however she wants!