Create a Valentine's Day Photo Frame Luminary!
Is there a special person in your child's life that deserves a personalized Valentine this February 14? This activity results in a beautiful photo frame luminary that will be treasured for years to come. The moment a candle is lit, this simple design transforms into a dramatic display or light. Suggest he make it for a relative, friend, or teacher! The recipient will love his homemade keepsake, and your child will bring his creative mind into play as his fine motor skills get a boost.
What You Need:
- 6 large craft sticks (tongue depressor size)
- Craft jewels in Valentine's Day colors
- Paints in Valentine's Day colors
- Foam letter stickers
- Sheet of Vellum
- Digital photograph (to print onto the Vellum)
- Glue stick
- White glue
- Votive candle in a holder
- Glue gun (optional)