Make Pink Popcorn Pops!
Show your child how to give that plain red lollipop some pizazz this Valentine’s Day! With some popcorn, pink marshmallow goo and a few decorations, she can take that regular lollipop and jazz it up into a super tasty treat! These lovely lollipops will wow your child, and make great gifts for friends or teachers. Your child will strengthen her motor skills and create a yummy final product, making this project well worth the sticky hands!
What You Need:
- 7 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 8 lollipops (Dum-Dums or heart shaped lollipops)
- Red food coloring
- Candy for decorating, such as red hots or red sprinkles
- Cupcake cups (Use Valentine colors if you have them, or white)