Reindeer Antlers Headband
This reindeer antlers headband helps your little one get in a festive Christmas mood. Your child will put Rudolf to shame this Christmas with his very own set of homemade reindeer antlers headband! This fun craft will have you and your child in the holiday spirit in no time! Make a reindeer antlers headband with your child this holiday season.
What You Need:
- A stiff headband
- Brown felt that is stiff enough to stand up on its own (found at craft stores)
- Hot glue gun (for adult use only)
- Permanent marker (with adult supervision)
What You Do:
- Your child’s two hands make the perfect outline for reindeer antlers. Help him trace the outlines of his hands onto the brown felt using the permanent marker.
- He can cut out the antlers with the scissors making sure there is enough room near the wrist so the antlers will easily attach to the headband.
- Use the hot glue gun to attach the felt antlers to the headband. Let dry.
After they dry, encourage your child to try on his antlers and model them for everyone in the family!