Addition has never been much fun as it is with this risky, competitive card game! Players choose one or two cards from a center circle of 10 cards lying face down, and add them up on their score sheet. Be careful though; whoever chooses the last card in the circle has to add 25 points to his score! The player who ends up with the lowest score is the winner.
What You Need:
- Deck of cards
- Scratch paper, one sheet per player
- Pencils, one per player
What You Do:
- Have one player shuffle the deck and place 10 cards face down, in a circle on the center of the table.
- Announce the point system to the players.
- Ask one player at a time to choose either one or two cards from the center circle of cards. Players should write down their scores, either the amount of one card, or the sum of two cards on scratch paper.
- The player in the group who chooses the last card has to add 25 points to his score.
- Deal another 13 cards and keep the game going for another 10 rounds.
- Whoever has the lowest score wins!
Variation: Multiply the numbers and the player with the highest score is the winner.