Rudolph Card Holder
Want Rudolph to help guide you through the holidays like he does for Santa? Make this cute holiday card holder so you can keep track of them and share them with the world. Creative kids will love decorating this paper craft with bows, bells and holly.
What You Need:
- 4 wooden craft sticks
- Red pom-pom
- 1 yard ribbon about 2-inches wide
- Green and red curling ribbon
- Heavy duty glue
What You Do:
- Have your child break two of the craft sticks in half so you have four shorter sticks.
- Glue two short sticks onto a new stick to create an antler. Repeat so you have two antlers. Let them dry.
- Have your child draw a reindeer's face on the cardboard sheet and cut it out. For an easy reindeer head, draw a shape like a lightbulb, with two ears at the top.
- Using markers, draw in the eyes, eyebrows, mouth and ears.
- Have your child glue a red pom-pom in the middle for Rudolph's red nose.
- Flip the head over and glue the long piece of ribbon at the bottom of the head, lengthwise. The piece that hangs down will be where you attach your holiday cards.
- Cut several pieces of red and green curling ribbon to about two feet long each. Help your child curl the ribbon using the blade of scissors.
- Attach the curled ribbon on either side of the long ribbon that's hanging below the head. This is Rudolph's necktie.
- Attach the antlers to the top of the reindeer's head with glue or tape.
Now go deck the halls!