This Rudolph craft will help your child make a goofy and memorable ornament! If your child is zany, unique, and just plain silly, help him create a Christmas ornament that matches his personality with this fun Rudolph craft. Make this Rudolph craft this Christmas season to bring some added merriment to your holiday.
What You Need:
- Mini terra cotta pot
- Wiggle eyes
- Red pom pom
- 2 brown pipe cleaners
- Black marker
- Glue gun
What You Do:
- Have your child set his terra cotta pot upside down.
- Let him glue a large red pom pom right in the center of the pot. This will be his reindeer's bright red nose.
- Help him glue the wiggle eyes in place over the red pom pom nose.
- Have him use a marker to draw goofy eyelashes above the wiggle eyes.
- To make the antlers, help your child curve a brown pipe cleaner into a "U" shape.
- Use the glue gun to attach the curved brown pipe cleaner onto the top of the terra cotta pot. The ends of the pipe cleaner should be pointing up.
- Let him take another pipe cleaner and cut it in half.
- Help him twist one of the short pipe cleaners around the ends of the first pipe cleaner, creating antlers.
- Glue a looped ribbon to the top of the pot to create a handle for the ornament.
- Let the entire craft dry over night.
- In the morning, have your child hang his Rudolph ornament on your family's tree.