You’d recognize it anywhere, but you probably wouldn’t expect to see Santa’s jolly belly on a holiday card. Give a holiday greeting that everyone will remember by making this tactile card with your child this year. Its bright, cheery cover gets everyone in the holiday spirit, and a heartfelt message inside will take this craft over the top.
What You Need:
- Red and black construction paper
- Gold glitter glue
- Glue stick
- Cotton balls
What You Do:
- Have your child fold a sheet of red construction paper in half to create a card.
- Cut a strip of black construction paper that is the same width as the front of the card, and glue it across the middle. This is the belt on Santa’s belly!
- Draw a rectangle buckle in the center of the belt with gold glitter glue.
- Now your child can pull apart cotton balls, dip them into a little glue, and press them on the card vertically above and below Santa’s belt to create the trim on his coat.
Write a holiday greeting inside the card and share your holiday cheer with someone you love!