This unique Santa is made only from circles. It's true! Your little one will have a fantastic time puzzling together Santa's face. The challenging part will be that she can only use one shape, the circle!
What You Need:
- White, pink, and red construction paper
- Small, medium and large circular objects to trace
- Glue stick
What You Do:
- Have your child trace a large bowl onto a sheet of pink and a sheet of red construction paper. Cut both circles out.
- Encourage her to fold the red circle in half. Then, unfold it and cut it in half.
- Lay the red circle on top of the pink circle so it overlaps about halfway and glue it in place.
- Ask her to fold two sheets of white paper stacked on top of one another 3 times. Trace a medium-sized circle on the top of the paper and cut out all of the circles at the same time.
- Have her arrange them into the shape of Santa's beard. Glue them in place.
- Finally, have her trace and cut out two small circles to create Santa's eyes.
- Ask her: How many circles did it take to create Santa's face?