Practice adding in a whole new way! You'll need five dice, paper and a pencil in order to get started. Shake those dice and try to roll big numbers. Then add them up and cross your fingers. If your sum is larger than the other players’ sums, you win!
Guide your child through the process at first, and gradually let him take ownership of the game. You'll see his confidence with addition improve in no time!
What You Need:
- 6 dice
- Several players
What You Do:
- Decide who will go first. The first player should roll all 6 dice. Each player should add up the total from their roll and record it.
- The player with the highest sum from round 1 earns 3 points. The player with the second highest sum earns 2 points. The rest of the players receive 1 point.
- Play continues for 10 rounds, or decide on a time limit.
- After the game is finished, have the players add up their scores.
- The player with the highest sum wins.