This delightfully green beverage is the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Working together in the kitchen to make a milkshake is a great way to bond with your child and get him excited about the Irish holiday.
What You Need:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 oz. box of pistachio pudding mix
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 1 drop mint extract
- Glasses or cups for serving
What You Do:
- Help your child very carefully pour the milk into the carafe (glass jar) of your blender.
- Have him open the box of pistachio pudding mix.
- Next, help him carefully dump the pouch of pudding mix into the carafe, along with the milk.
- Ask your child to put two drops of vanilla extract into the carafe.
- Have him add a drop of mint extract.
- Help your child to very carefully place the lid onto the carafe.
- Then, ask your child to plug the blender’s power cord into the wall.
- Show him how to hit the pulse button on the blender until the drink is well blended.
- Unplug the blender’s power cord from the wall.
- Let him carefully remove the top from the blender.
- Finally, help your child pour the contents of the blender into cups to serve.
Enjoy your yummy green treat and have a happy St. Patricks Day!
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.