Spooky Halloween Treats
Everybody loves Halloween treats! In this fun activity, your child will use mini-marshmallows to create an adorable ghost picture. She can either glue them down onto paper for textured piece of artwork, or she can set them in place with dabs of frosting and enjoy them as a tasty Halloween treat!
What You Need:
- Black construction paper
- Frosting (Optional)
- Glue (Optional)
What You Do:
- Ask your child what shape she thinks a ghost looks like. Set a bowl of marshmallows out next to the black paper.
- With clean hands (if she's going to eat some marshmallows during the artistic process), spread out a handful of marshmallows on the black paper.
- Encourage her to move around the marshmallows into different lines. Can she create a curved line with the marshmallows? What about a zigzag, or an oval?
- Have her arrange her marshmallows into a ghost.
- Stick the marshmallows in place with glue or frosting!