What could be spookier or more delicious than a plate of peeled grape eyeballs, tiny teeth, or fruit leather tongues? You’ll want your little one to eat his full of spaghetti brains before diving into a bag of sugary candy. Don’t forget to wash it down with a glass of bloody soda, 1 part seltzer water to 2 parts cranberry juice.
What You Need:
- Cold cooked spaghetti
- Grapes (ideally, Concord grapes, peeled so that the skins are removed)
- White Chiclets chewing gum or white Tic Tac breath mints
- Red fruit leather
- Seltzer water and cranberry juice
What You Do:
- After your grapes have been peeled, combine the wonderfully slimy cold pasta with the equally slimy peeled grapes in a large bowl.
- Then mix in your tiny teeth (breath mints or chewing gum) and your tangy tongues (strips of red fruit leather) and combine everything together. Feel free to get your hands in there to do the mixing! (As long as they're clean of course.)
- For your bloody sodas, mix one part seltzer water with two parts cranberry juice. You can mix glasses individually or make an entire pitcher of this delicious drink. Just follow the ratio and enjoy a glass with a lovely bowl of your body-part pasta!