A personalized gift bag is the perfect way to deliver treats to a friend! Turn a plain brown paper lunch bag into a custom-designed costume or shirt using paint and felt. Fill your bag with goodies or a gift and give it to someone you love!
What You Need:
- Paper lunch bag
- Tempera paint
- Construction paper
- Glue stick
- Buttons, glitter, sequins (optional)
What You Do:
- Place the paper bag with the folded bottom down towards the table.
- Have your child fold the top part of the paper bag about 3-4" down, creasing the fold into a flap. This will be the collar.
- He can now paint, collage or design anything he likes onto the surface of the paper bag and the folded collar. Make sure the bag is dry before moving to the next step.
- Have him cut the flap into the shape he wants for the collar and let him finish designing it however he likes.
- Gently unfold the bag to open it up. Fill it with your favorite goodies and re-fold the flap down.
- Have him gently glue the collar into place to seal the bag.