Tea Gift Set
As the weather gets chillier, tea lovers across the globe will be searching for their perfect cozy cup. Help your child create a gift set that celebrates the wintry season and rewards tea drinkers with a little cup of paradise. The best part is that this gift is inexpensive, easy to assemble and completely charming.
What You Need:
- Small chocolate
- Small candies
- Tea bags
- Small bottle of fragrance oil
- Gift tag
- Two small artificial flowers
- Clear rhinestones
- Plastic wrap
What You Do:
- Have your child place the teacup on the center of the saucer.
- Help him gather up all the yummy ingredients together. It's up to him how he places the candies, chocolates and tea bags inside the teacup. Maybe he can arrange them by type or even assemble a fun pattern.
- Let him place one artificial flower on each side of the teacup.
- Have your child sprinkle a handful of clear rhinestones all over the saucer.
- Help him tie a ribbon into a bow and place it on the saucer.
- Ask your child to write a message to the gift's recipient on the back of a gift tag. Make sure he spends some time thinking about what to say.
- Help him stick the gift tag to the teacup.
- Have him lay a sheet of plastic wrap flat on a table.
- Let him place the teacup directly in the center of the sheet of plastic wrap.
- Help him pull the plastic wrap up around the entire gift.
- For the final touch, have him use another piece of ribbon to tie a bow at the top of the plastic wrap to seal it closed. The teacup gift set is all ready to go!