Figuring out percentages is an important skill for every middle school student to master. Help your child improve his calculations by practicing with our Tic-Tac-Toe grids! This fun game will make math practice more fun, and your student will love competing against you for the highest score!
What You Need:
- One Tic-Tac-Toe game board
- Scratch paper & pencils (for solving)
- A calculator (optional - for checking work)
What You Do:
- Decide which player will use Xs and which player will use Os.
- Take turns selecting boxes and computing answers.
- If a player solves correctly, they may claim the box by putting either an X or an O in it. For every correct answer, a player also receives 100 points.
- When a player has attained three boxes in any row, column, or diagonal, they receive an additional 100 points.
- Play until all of the squares have been claimed. The player with the most points, wins.
Create your own game board! (Print out a blank game board here.)